[pmwiki-users] pmwiki2pdf not loading

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Wed Jun 11 16:14:33 CDT 2008

hi
i'm trying to load the PmWiki2PDF recipe but i keep getting errors,
as if pmwiki can't find the file.
in my cookbook have placed the pmwiki2pdf folder with everything in it
and done the normal inclusion:  include_once("cookbook/pmwiki2pdf/
pmwiki2pdf.php");

yet when i go and load my site, i get the following errors:

Warning: main(cookbook/pmwiki2pdf/pmwiki2pdf.php) [function.main]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aoverton/
public_html/pmwiki/local/config.php on line 752

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'cookbook/
pmwiki2pdf/pmwiki2pdf.php' for inclusion (include_path='./:../:/home/
aoverton/public_html/includes') in /home/aoverton/public_html/pmwiki/
local/config.php on line 752

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/aoverton/public_html/pmwiki/local/config.php:
752) in /home/aoverton/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1075

all of my other inclusions are working correctly. there's something
funky about this one.
anyone else having the same problem? any ideas what might be going
wrong?
thanks,
adam

. . .