[pmwiki-users] Unexpected dead wiki link

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Jun 22 08:12:59 CDT 2008

Sunday, June 22, 2008, 1:49:16 PM, Petko Yotov wrote:

> The link is not the same, because letters after spaces are converted to
> uppercase, and letters after dashes are not (on the pmwiki default
> installation).

Although this is true, in a brief test

 [[Vorwärts-schildern]]

 [[Vorwärts - schildern]]

would lead to the same page, even with the difference in
upper/lowercase of the second word, ie.e equivalent urls
?n=Main.Vorwaerts-Schildern and ?n=Main.Vorwaerts-schildern

Which leaves me puzzled as to what is going on for Niklaus.

Is my observation due to using a Windows system?

  ~Hans