[pmwiki-users] New recipe: tracetrail3.php

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 17:20:46 CDT 2008

I always wanted a list of page links of recently visited wiki pages,
which will be there next time I open the wiki.

So I modified the tracetrail2.php script to include a history cookie
which preserves the history (a set number of pages last visited),
added a ?action=cleartrace for creation of trace history delete links for
instance, added page variables {$Trace0} {$Trace1} etc. for
individual trace page names, which could be used in links or other
ways, and redone th elink format, so that the default (:tracetrails:)
markup will produce a link list like it is used in SideBar or
PageActions pages. Add the markup  to such a page and you get a list
of page links.

See tracetrail3.php on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TraceTrail

Thanks to Americo Albuquerque for the original recipe script, and
Bill Reveile for modified version 2!

  ~Hans