[pmwiki-users] passing an http variable into newgroupbox form

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sun Jun 29 05:40:11 CDT 2008

apologies for all the emails. i finally figured it out.
'twas a single line in NewGroupBox and NewPageBoxPlus that prevents
the default "value" from being used as a Group or Page name...

	if (@$_REQUEST['focus'] && $name==$_REQUEST['value']) Redirect
($pagename);

with it commented out, my http variables now work great...
thanks for bearing with me