[pmwiki-users] fox: custom ptvfmt

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Mon Mar 3 06:07:14 CST 2008

Hans schrieb:
> Monday, March 3, 2008, 10:59:54 AM, noskule wrote:
>

>> hm, I hope that has no trawbacks, but I guess I can do evertying what is
>> possible with anchored sections also with ptv's .. .
>>

> sure.
>
> Re: fox.php modification:
> You modified fox.php so fox can add PTVs of your new pattern
> as part of the add & update ptv processing. I don't see how this can
> be done without modification, as the various ptv cases for adding a
> PTV are hardcoded.
>
> But Fox will update new PTV patterns without need to modify it.
> And of course new markup can be added as part of a template using the
> standard 'add' process.
>

>   ~Hans

hm, I work on this, but fox uses just the standard ptvfmt. It seams not
to look for templates, do you see the problem?

(:foxptv {$?editgroup}.{$$Title} ptvfields=Text
template=PageFormTemplates.HiddenSection:)
(:input textarea Text cols=60 rows=6:)

PageFormTemplates.HiddenSection - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[[#!Text]]
{$$Text}
[[#!Textend]]