[pmwiki-users] basic forms questions

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 03:53:58 CST 2008

Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 8:39:22 AM, Peter & Melodye Bowers wrote:

> I am using the built-in forms capability in pmwiki and running into some
> issues where I don't know where to look to find the information I need.
> Note that I am using GET method for everything.

> * When I start my form with the (:input form method="GET":) directive I read
> in the documentation that
> ===(snip)===
> If the url is omitted, then the current page is assumed.

try

(:input action={PageUrl} method=GET:)

>  The submit button does not have much in the way of documentation that I
> can find.

Try

(:input submit name label value=something:)

First argument is the control name, second argument for type=submit
is the button label, and a value needs to be set explicitly with
value=
The other input controls have as second argument the value, so this
can be confusing.

  ~Hans