[pmwiki-users] Fox update: adding input validation and flexible messages

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Fri Mar 7 08:02:50 CST 2008

Very nice, Hans. This will be a great addition to Fox. I have
encountered one problem with redirection, though.

On my ask-a-question page I have:
{[foxedit label="Ask a question" form=Edit.FAQAddForm]}

On my form page I have:
(:fox faform template=Edit.FAQTemplate target={*$Group}.FAQAnswers}
redir={*$FullName}:)

If the user provides invalid input on the form, the redirection after
pressing submit or cancel fails. The user ends up staying on the form
page.

How would I make this work correctly?

Randy