[pmwiki-users] Fox trouble

jim jbeuerle at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 10 18:22:07 CDT 2008

Hello!

I have been having install problems with Fox.  I did fresh PmWiki
install with a minimal config.php file setting the admin password and
including fox.php.  I when I submit the form I get nothing just a blank
page.

I am using Apache 2 on a windoz 2003 server.   I have been running
PmWiki since version 1 with NO problems and now am running the latest
version of both PmWiki and Fox.  I am not sure what information might
help with a diagnosis.

I am using the following code in the page:

(:foxallow:)

(:fox cbox put=aboveform template=Site.FoxCommentTemplate:)
|| Heading:||(:input text heading size=60:)
|| ||'''Your Message''' ||
|| ||(:input textarea comment cols=60 rows=6:) ||
|| Author:||(:input text author value='{$Author}' :) (:input submit post
Enter:) ||
(:foxend cbox:)

Any suggestions?