[pmwiki-users] Problem with shared groups

James DeVain jamesdevain at mail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:12:39 CDT 2008

In order to share new pages created in the group "Whatever" across all
wikis in my farm, I'm using this:

$WikiDir = new PageStore('$FarmD/shared.d-Whatever/$FullName');

in a group customization file (Whatever.php) in each field's "local"
folder. It works fine in most cases - I create a new page in the group
"Whatever", and it is sent to the "shared.d-Whatever" folder.

The problem is when I create a new page (or pages) for a group *from*
the group "Whatever" - for example with Fox or NewGroupBox. In those
cases, the new pages are placed in the "shared.d-Whatever" folder.

For example, if I use a fox form to create a new group named "People",
then the new "People" pages are stored in the "shared.d-Whatever" folder.

Also, if it helps, I'm using this in my farmconfig.php file:

$LockFile = "$FarmD/shared.d/.flock";
$WikiLibDirs = array(
   &$WikiDir,
      new PageStore('$FarmD/shared.d-Whatever/$FullName', 1),
      new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName'));

Does anyone know of a fix for this? I would be grateful for any ideas.

Thanks,
James D

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?