[pmwiki-users] Foxnotify question

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Wed Mar 12 18:56:36 CDT 2008

> Can the format be specified within the foxform itself?

No.

> What if I want to  impose the same format to all recipients?

Make sure that all recipents on the list have the same format=...

Or change the #default section according to what you want.

> More specifically, what if I want to use the same FoxNotifyLists to
send

> different messages based on different forms in the wiki?

I think this would need some changes for FoxNotify. We would need to

be able to not only specify email lists, but also email templates

within the fox form.

I probably should try and rework fox code to add a new markup

(:foxemail template=EmailTemplate target=EmailList :) or such.

  ~Hans

That would solve the current problem that Pmwiki.Notify currently has
which is that only one kind of an email can be sent to the recipients.

It would be great to have an email triggered by a watchlist to look
different from an email from a Forum post and so on...

Thanks for considering modifying your script! You are infinitely
generous!