[pmwiki-users] Fox & pagelist : strange behaviour

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:11:35 CDT 2008

2008/3/13, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk>:
> I think this is normal, since the pagelist is not really refreshed.
Sounds strange, because the page is refreshed when the form is posted, no ?
Why does the pagelist find the page (displays it in the list) but in
the mean time doesn't find it (presents a $LinkPageCreateFmt ) ?
I mention this as an issue because it used to work with a previous
version of Fox I have (I 'm upgrading/refactoring my application with
latest recipe)

>  As you say, once the page refreshes, the pagelist is okay.
>  so it is best to add redirect={$FullName} to the form:
>
>  (:fox addme redirect={$FullName}:)
Sounds a good idea. Not the design I would like to have, but not to bad.

JF