[pmwiki-users] Fox & pagelist : strange behaviour

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 15:50:16 CDT 2008

Thursday, March 13, 2008, 8:15:57 PM, Jean-Fabrice [gmail] wrote:

>>  Perhaps Fox did redirect automatically at the end?
> If with 'redirect' you mean "the user is redirected to the target page
> after posting", the answer is no. The target page was created during
> the refresh and the user remains on the page where the form/pagelist
> stand. The page list shows a correct link for the page.

No. At the end of the function FoxHandlePost you got

Redirect($basename, $urlfmt);

which will redirect to either a target page or the form page
(reloading it).
There is nio choice and no possibility of displaying messages.
Now we got a  choice of using redirect or not, and can display
messages.

  ~Hans