[pmwiki-users] Insert a html page before the wiki gets loaded

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:34:53 CDT 2008

Try naming the page index.html and putting it in the folder where
you'd want it to be found.

At least with my own CleanUrls setup I use Apache mod_rewrite rules to
redirect eg. http://example.com/Group/Page to actually look at
http://example.com/wiki.php/Group/Page. With this kind of setup, you
can look at the first letter to determine if it should be passed to
PmWiki and eg. let everything starting with a small letter fall back
to the actual file structure.

eemeli