[pmwiki-users] Googlemap

manfred at mabitoka.de manfred at mabitoka.de
Sun Mar 16 04:00:07 CDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to use the google map recipe as found in:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GoogleMapAPI
using the developer branch.

My pmwiki version is pmwiki-2.2.0-beta65 <http://www.pmwiki.org>

I implemented the example in the recipe at
http://aktiv.mabitoka.de/Map/Map1 . But I miss the text information and
the link example does not work as far as I understand these functions.
Do these lines from the example really work as expected?

(:gma-point lat=56.0 lon=-84.0 text='Take me away to that special place.':)
(:gma-point lat=53.0 lon=-84.0 link='in text link':)
(:gma-point lat=57.0 lon=-83.0 note='No directions to this point.':)

What do I want? Mark a point on the map, set a small textinfo and a link
to a wiki page where I can explain the location in the map. Any one out
there to help?

Regards
manne