[pmwiki-users] Request to extend Wiki Styles colors

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 11:03:57 CDT 2008

Sunday, March 16, 2008, 2:40:37 PM, Tegan Dowling wrote:

> but I can't use the background one to set the background color of a
> table cell -- neither of these works:

> (:cell bgmyblued:) myblued, bgmyblued
> nor
> (:cell bgcolor=bgmyblued:)  myblued, bgmyblued

> (or, actually, the second one does fill the cell's background, but
> with a different color entirely).

(:cell class=bgmyblued:)%white%white text on bluegreen cell background

This works but it shows how complicated things are!

you could define a wikistyle applied for table cells like

$WikiStyle['wonblue']['color'] = '#ffffff';
$WikiStyle['wonblue']['background-color'] = '#2b596a';
$WikiStyle['wonblue']['apply'] = 'cell';

$WikiStyleApply['cell'] = 'td';

then use it like

(:cell:)%wonblue%this text should be white on my dark blue

But I failed to do the same for a whole table.

  ~Hans