[pmwiki-users] Invalid argument /fox.php on line 1480

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Tue Mar 18 17:20:12 CDT 2008

<-->

> I tried the foxcheck for input validation. My form looks like the following

> %red%'''(:foxmessages:)'''

> (:fox projectform #top target='{$$projno}' redirect=1 template=Projects.TemplatePage#new

> (:foxcheck projno msg='Please enter a Project Number!':

> ||...rest of the form...|

> (:foxend projectform:

> When there is an error in the input I get two messages

> Please enter a Project Number

> Please enter valid input

> How can I remove the second line? Or do you think I should not

Ø  For the message use

Ø  %red%'''(:foxmessage projectform projno:)'''

Ø  ~Hans

Thanks!

And, what if I have input validation for multiple fields, like:

(:fox projectform #top target='{$$projno}' redirect=1 template=Projects.TemplatePage#new

(:foxcheck projno msg='Please enter a Project Number!':)

(:foxcheck projname msg='Please enter a Project Name!':)

(:foxcheck city msg='Please enter a Location!':)

||...rest of the form...|

(:foxend projectform:)

I tried

%red%'''(:foxmessage projectform projno,projname,city:)'''

But that does not give me any messages.