[pmwiki-users] pagelist order
skumar at eharch.com
Thu Mar 20 17:31:40 CDT 2008
* Thursday, March 20, 2008, 7:06:52 PM, Sameer Kumar wrote:
* Is there some way to sort them such that they are in a sequence
* 9408, 9917, 0017, 0234?
* Should it be two different pagelists: if first two numbers >50,
* order descending; if first two numbers <50, then order
* join the two lists...
* Is that achievable through pagelists?
* well anything is possible....
* one can build custom sort orders, which can use a custom
* do the sorting you like.
I saw the page on custom sort orders
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomPagelistSortOrder> and tried
to make sense of it. But being PHP-ignorant, I got thoroughly confused!
Also, the fact that the page focuses on using the "Data-*" group didn't
Would you be able to suggest some references where I can learn more
* but would it not be a lot simpler to use longer project numbers
* include the full year: 199408, 199917, 200017, 200234 ?
The project numbers have been in existence for over 20 years now, from
well before pmwiki came into existence!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pmwiki-users