[pmwiki-users] Error encountered with upgrade to 2.2 beta 65

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 23 15:54:44 CDT 2008

All,

As you might imagine I am vigorously pursuing options for changing
webhosts. Currently canadianwebhosting.ca looks promising.

Question: They use something called suPHP. Any good or bad effects on
the PmWiki environment as far as anyone knows? I understand that this
simply gives PHP the permissions of the account holder.

Thanks,

- Henrik