[pmwiki-users] login visible, not edit etc

James Montaldi j.montaldi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:24:46 CDT 2008

Thanks Tegan - that's very helpful.
My pmwiki template file (in the location you mentioned) has
<!--PageActionFmt-->
{$SiteGroup}.PageActions--></div>
<!--PageTitleFmt--> etc.

I guess this means it reads $Group,PageActions if it exists (which it
doesn't for $Group = Main) otherwise it reads $SiteGroup.PageActions.  I
guess $SiteGroup is Site.  And now it ''does'' seem to work!  (Perhaps I
hadn't logged off properly before?)

However, the edit/etc menu is still in the footer, and that does look like
it's hard coded. So now I need to understand better where to put the
(:if ! auth edit:)(:noaction:)(:ifend:)
you mentioned.  Which page? and Where on the page?

Thanks again, James