[pmwiki-users] auto-upload using fox?

Martin Kerz martin at kerz.org
Thu Mar 27 13:35:08 CDT 2008

Hi there,

I want users to create pages with a number of pictures attached. Using
fox, the creation of the new pages is no problem. To avoid confusion,
I want the users to be able to add the appropriate pictures for the
page that is going to be created, in the fox form.

Would it be possible to use the UploadForm recipe (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UploadForm
) in away that the file gets uploaded with the ability to specify a
desired (maybe different) filename and the pass the appropriate
filenames over to the target page?

Ideally i would look something like this (picture attached):