[pmwiki-users] (:pagelist ...:) returning plain text result like "?action=source" does

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Mar 27 15:09:14 CDT 2008

> > Would like to play with (:pagelist:) but want the result to
> > be returned as
> > "plain text" like "?action=source" does produce a "pure"
> text result.

> markup.  So unless there's some way to get inside pagelist
> itself and convince it to output markup (maybe something with
> fmt?) I'm afraid it's not going to happen...

Pressed "send" too soon.  The wrap=inline option will give the results
needed for my solution to work.

Using {(pagelist ...)} from PowerTools (it's necessary to have it in
MarkupExpression rather than straight (:pagelist ...:) markup) and {(wikish
...)} and {(cat ...)} from WikiSh you can do this:

{(wikish pagelist group=Alb name=0100* wrap=inline fmt=#bygroup | cat
>GroupA.Foo)}

Then you can go to GroupA.Foo and either edit it or see it with
?action=source to view the markup directly.

-Peter