[pmwiki-users] comments per paragraph

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon May 12 13:07:49 CDT 2008

Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:15:58 PM, Emre Sahin wrote:

> As far as I know, there is not a recipe which provides this
> functionality. There may be some which provide as a basis but I'm not
> sure about this.

Perhaps have a look at togglelink
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ShowHide
which lets you hide/show a div by id with a link.

CommentBox or CommentBoxPlus could be used for adding a comment form,
added to each div, and set to post to the div, so both comment form
and comments can be hidden initially.

Markup to be added to each paragraph would be somethiong like this:

(:toggle init=hide div=p1 lshow='Add Comment' lhide='Close':)
>>id=p1<<
(:commentbox:)
[[#comments]]

>><<

The div=foo value needs to be unique and relates to div >>id=foo<<

Notification of new comments can be done with PmWiki.Notify

  ~Hans