[pmwiki-users] Fox mail features: feedback invited

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon May 19 06:08:22 CDT 2008

Monday, May 19, 2008, 9:59:40 AM, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:

>> I don't know if Pm ever added the pop3 mail checking capabilities...
>> [...]
>> ...you could have your site actually process some of the bounced
>> mail to keep your lists clean

> Does it help?
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiBox

Well that looks interesting and promising. Certainly a pop3 module
may be useful for the suggestions Dan (The Editor) made.

But I am in no position to develop a form-based user registration recipe.
Fox may indeed be helpful for such a module, and if anyone wants to
develop a PmWiki user registration system and likes to use Fox for
the form processing, I am very willing to assist.

But my questions regards new Fox mail features are much simpler.
I am right now only concerned with implementing sufficient security layers
for this feature. I am not concerned with user management systems,
although very interesting.

  ~Hans