[pmwiki-users] Silly, silly newbie question - Table of Contents

Jesse Reisman jesse.reisman at gmail.com
Sun May 25 15:43:12 CDT 2008

I'm trying to get a "table of contents" type page up. I have the groups (I
think I created them correctly by creating the links as Item.baseball,
Item.baseball_bat, Location.Dugout, Location.Pitchers_mound, etc.) and I can
get a full pagelist but I'd like to omit the PmWiki, recently updated, etc.
pages (i.e. the ones that are more of the wiki system pages instead of the
content I've created.) I'm not very good with regular expressions (I think
those are what the samples are using) and can't figure our what to do.  I've
successfully eliminated a single internal page with (:pagelist
group=-PmWiki:) but can't figure out if I can add multiple exclusions to the
"group" variable.) Any help is really, really appreciated. Thanks! :)
-j