[pmwiki-users] ICT innovation in organisations from private context

Sjaak Koot sjaak.koot at gmail.com
Mon May 26 08:36:22 CDT 2008

Hi!

My name is Sjaak Koot and, in the context of my Masters at Leiden
University School of Management, I am conducting a research project on the
"Diffusion of applications from a private context to a professional
context". In other words, my objective is to determine whether there are
individuals who introduced IT applications (acquired outside the
organizational context) into the organization; and if so, how this knowledge
about
the new IT application is processed by the organization.

Does anyone have experience of introducing/trying to introduce pmwiki into
an professional
organisation after having it used for private purposes.

I would be interested in postings about cases you perceive as:
* "successful"
* "failed"
* or more "neutral"

If you were involved in such a situation, I would very much appreciate if
you could send me an email mentioning:
[1] what you were using pmwiki for in the private context (before
introducing it to the organisation).
[1] a short story (a couple of lines) summarizing about how the organization
"responded" to the introduction
[2] your function in the organization,
[3] whether you would be accept a follow-up interview
All the information will be treated confidentially.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Best regards,

Sjaak Koot
Sjaak.Koot at gmail.com