[pmwiki-users] going back and forth

Swift, Chris Chris.Swift at eu.dodea.edu
Sat Nov 8 05:36:23 CST 2008

Dear all,

I have been wondering this same question.  I'm looking at my site online and it is loads slower than the regular PMWiki site.  I do have IMS enabled, so maybe I need to use FastCache.

One question regarding fast cache, however, is that according to the info on the page ( http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FastCache <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FastCache> ), it doesn't work if you have authuser enabled.  Since I'm using AuthUser, I guess I should use this recipe or would it still help some???

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. Would this recipe cause me to use more bandwith than normal?