[pmwiki-users] question regarding PMforms

Swift, Chris Chris.Swift at eu.dodea.edu
Sun Nov 9 12:24:10 CST 2008

Dear all,

So, I went to http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/MailForm and installed the information regarding this link http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PmForm and http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/PmForm (copying and pasting the info to my Site.LocalTemplates and Site/PmFormTemplates <http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/Site/PmFormTemplates>  as explained in the recipe).

Now every time that I try to send a message (as one of my users) I keep getting a 404 message:

The webpage cannot be found

 HTTP 404

Most likely causes:

*	There might be a typing error in the address.
*	If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

 <res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png> 	Retype the address.

 <res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png> 	Go back to the previous page. <javascript:history.back();>

 <res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png> 	Go to
 and look for the information you want.

More information <res://ieframe.dll/http_404.htm#>  	More information <javascript:expandCollapse('infoBlockID', true);>

So, I guess the question is, do I have to do something different than creating the 2 pages within my wiki (as described above) and adding this to my local config?

##To send e-mails with this form processing engine:

$PmForm['mailwings'] = 'mailto=admin at example.com form=#mailform fmt=#mailpost';

$PmForm['moderatorwings'] = 'mailto=moderator at example.com form=#mailform fmt=#mailpost';

Also, I put on the pages the following markup: (:pmform mailwings:) and (:pmform moderatorwings:).

I've tried everything but just keep getting 404s...

Thanks,

Chris