[pmwiki-users] presence online

Swift, Chris Chris.Swift at eu.dodea.edu
Thu Nov 13 05:53:45 CST 2008

This is especially great if you have authuser setup, which I do.  It
could be a great way of interaction between people, not to mention it
could also increase the amount of traffic considering that people
usually go where they see other people..."follow the leader" mentality
so to speak.

I agree that PM's version is much better, especially from the resource
point of view, but I haven't seen the Cookbook version for it yet, which
means it can't be implemented either...

Thanks,

Chris