[pmwiki-users] Editing Background Colour of In-Wiki Fields

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 23:44:04 CST 2008

In the directory\public_html\pmwiki\pub\skins\pmwiki\
you will find the file pmwiki.css
This file contains the basic look and feel for pmwiki.
If you have copied this to create your own skin (recommended as otherwise
upgrades can overwrite the default skin) then you need to look in the same
file in, say
\public_html\pmwiki\pub\skins\yourskinname\

Simon

See also
http://pmwiki.com/wiki/PmWiki/Skins
http://pmwiki.com/wiki/Cookbook/Skins
http://pmwiki.com/wiki/Cookbook/SkinsGallery

>From pmwiki.css

/* This sets the overall frame for the site */
body {
  margin:0px; background-color:#f7f7f7;
  font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:11pt;
}
/* These affect the main content area. */
#wikibody {
  padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; background-color:white;
  font-size:11pt;
}

If you are using a skin the the skin may well set the background colour in a
different.

http://kiwiwiki.co.nz