[pmwiki-users] wikiforms author field

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Nov 24 14:41:59 CST 2008

I am using wikiforms quite successfully and am very pleased with it.

I have just noticed, though, that at times the author field is not editable.
Most of the time this is OK because it already has the correct value, but
sometimes it has somebody else's name (a previous author) and I am unable to
edit it (?action=editeform view).

Any idea what would cause this and how I could make the author field always
editable?

Here is the field definition in the FormTemplate:

:Author of these changes:author (author)
::Who is making these changes?  Enter your name.

-Peter