[pmwiki-users] inline pagelist

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Tue Nov 25 14:26:18 CST 2008

hmmm
i see that it does work on that Test page, which seems great
but on my system it doesn't work. not sure why it doesn't.

i've changed it to the following so that it'll look in Local
Templates...
(:pagelist fmt=#oneline group=Main wrap=inline count=4:)

results in:

blam
Main /  | About  | Calendar  | Contact  | CreateAProfile  blah

instead of
blam Main /  | About  | Calendar  | Contact  | CreateAProfile  blah

it's posting the following code:
Index'>UDP</a> /</strong> &nbsp;| <a class='wikilink' href='http://
mySite.com/Main/About'>About</a> &nbsp;| <a class='wikilink'
href='http://mySite.com/Main/Calendar'>Calendar</a> &nbsp;| <a
class='wikilink' href='http://mySite.com/Main/Contact'>Contact</a>
&nbsp;| <a class='wikilink' href='http://mySite.com/Main/
CreateAProfile'>CreateAProfile</a> &nbsp;blah

?

(anyways, i figured out a workaround for my situation, but i'm still
puzzled as to what i must've changed that's causing this... thanks)