[pmwiki-users] table and lists

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:10:06 CDT 2008

Maria,
What you appear to want is not a simple table (see the other reply),
but the transpose of the table. That is to enter the data
columnwise instead of rowwise.  Or in other words mulit column data.
You might look at:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Columns
or
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MakeColumns