[pmwiki-users] Question on overriding actions

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 11:39:03 CDT 2008

Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 4:04:31 PM, Mark Paterson wrote:

> This is great! I don't suppose there are also post-processing filters for
> dessert? I'd like to be able to perform some actions based on the form being
> submitted successfully.

I have not implemented a function hook for a post-processing function,
since Fox is built to be able to process posting to multiple pages,
and it is a little hard to determine when a post-processing function
should be triggered.

But you could use the global variable $IsPagePosted, which is set to
true if  a page is posted, and use the php function
register_shutdown_function, which lets you run a custom function
once pmwiki is finished. You could put all this into your filter
function. For instance like this in the FoxFilter function:

   global $IsPagePosted;
   if ($IsPagePosted)
       register_shutdown_function('MyCustomPostProcessFunction', $pagename);

Hope this helps a bit.

  ~Hans