[pmwiki-users] unable to view uploaded files

dan mihai dnmh68 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:41:17 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to upload some files.
So, I used [[Attach:my_file]] and went through the upload process.
I get the 'successfully uploaded' message.
>From my Unix account, I can see that the file *did* get uploaded.
However, when I try to access it using the wiki page, I get:
-----------
Access forbidden!

    You don't have permission to access the requested object.
    It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact
the webmaster.

Error 403

  pages.cs.wisc.edu

  Thu Oct 30 21:33:06 2008

  Apache

I am not sure what I do wrong. I've tried all sorts of permission setting for the 'updates' directory (in the default location):
I used similar permissions as wiki.d, I relaxed them in all sort of ways, and still nothing...

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Dan