[pmwiki-users] Music - pagevariable before pdf midi...

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 00:21:23 CDT 2008

--- On Mon, 10/27/08, Patrick Ogay (lists) <lists at basel-inside.ch> wrote:

> Thanks Martin, for the music page-list.
> Exactly what I was looking for. You directly call the links in
> the PageLists That's a straight forward solution.

Yes, but ugly.  I have created a new version which allows pagenames to be specified in cpaths like this:

 {Group.Name$/abcm/midi~1}

which in a pagelist can be used like this:

 {{=$FullName}$/abcm/midi~1}

(unfortunately, not like this yet: {=$/abcm/midi~1},
that would require a modification to the pmwiki
pagelist code.)

Also, if you want to view more types for a source
from another page, use (:contentlist source name page=Group.Name:).  This too can be used in
pagelists, perhaps like this:

 (:contentlist abcm 1 page={=$FullName} embed=false:)

I think that this will make pagelists much easier to use.

In the next release I will add some conditions to help
searching.  You should be able to create a pagelist with
only pages that have an abcm source and a midi output...

I have a beta release.  If you are willing to test it,
I will send it to you in a private email.  You can
see the release notes for it already here: (v1.8)
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Content

Thanks,

-Martin

...(other answers in other email)