[pmwiki-users] Linux or Windows

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Tue Sep 2 14:06:01 CDT 2008

I use a Linux host, and I don't know Linux. I've picked up a bit here
and there, and use the CPanel interface the account comes with. I don't
have shell access, so can't use Linux commands directly. I used command
line based OSs ages ago, just enough to get by, so have a rough idea of
the ten most common commands.

I asked my husband about a few things (like what does CHMOD do), then
found how to do them using CPanel and my FTP client.

Sandy