[pmwiki-users] legal questions

Swift, Chris Chris.Swift at eu.dodea.edu
Thu Sep 4 08:11:48 CDT 2008

Greg,

Thanks for your note on my first question.

I'm just interested in our users experience and would definitely agree
that for an actual start-up a lawyer should be consulted.

Does anyone have any ideas on both questions?  Its definitely relevant
to get an idea of what you have encountered before other users follow
along the same path.

Thanks,

Chris