[pmwiki-users] Infected Cookbook Recipes?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 09:31:22 CDT 2008

But in order to sign the files, the public key for the signature would have to be posted somewhere!  Perhaps the author's profile page would be a good place to put that, the author could password protect this page?  But if we do that, why not simply put the MD5 hashes on the author's profile page instead?

-Martin