[pmwiki-users] Editing header???

Tyrus Elias tyrus at livelifetoday.info
Thu Apr 2 11:12:56 CDT 2009

After looking at the skins I may be going about it the wrong way.

I want to create a common link to my main homepage somewhere up top. The
logo/home link goes to the wiki home vs the main webpage home.

My issue is that I want a common place to exit the wiki...Including if
someone has not entered a wiki password. The sidebar disappears if you
are not logged in since I have viewing set to require a password, and I
have no problem with that. I just want to edit the PageHeader/create an
exit link, or modify the home/pagelogo link url.

I have been trying to figure out how to edit the header.

Site/PageHeader
Site/PageHeader-top
Site/SiteHeader
Site/GroupHeader

Are all blank/do not exist. the last two give a 404 error.

I have searched for PageHeader, Wikilogo and Wikihead but have not found
any results.
Both on my page, in the pmwiki web page, and the mailing list history

On the pmwiki page PageHeader shows the logo
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/PageHeader)

But not on my page.

Of course searching I found skins, and it seems the header changes some,
but there is always a link to the wiki home (the logo is switched to
"home" on one)--- how can I change it to my main homepage. Or do I need
to modify a skin. I just thought there would be something common since I
don't want to modify something that might change with an upgrade or skin
change.

Thanks