[pmwiki-users] Long tekst

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Apr 8 18:29:52 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 08 April 2009 09:28:01 Merijn Hofland wrote:
> the file tekst is 187 KB so it's at no point larger than 1 MB.
> I split it up in 3 parts.
> I get the same problem.
> When I first add part 1, part 1 is displayed.
> when I add part 2 (only 10 lines), it displays part 1 but not part 2.
> adding any thing doesn't help, only part 1 is displayed (when I save part
> 1, if I do not save, part 1 is removed also.....)

What is the nature of your text? If it contains some combinations of
characters that are actual PmWiki markup like [=, =], [@, @], (:if...:), that
might be related to the problem.

Also, if the text contains no wiki markup, maybe you could just you use
(:linebreaks:) at the beginning of your page, to display your text line by
line?

Or, if white spaces are required to appear, you could use
>>pre<<
... your text...
>><<

Petko