[pmwiki-users] (set by group) @lock

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Apr 15 00:49:25 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 6:12 AM, Susan M. Garrett
<susanmgarrett at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Have managed to get the Auth User Signup form up.
>
> Entered data, pressed submit and got a whole lot of lovely error messages:
>
> ERROR: WikiSh.Read: You do not have "read" authorization for page
> SiteAdmin.AuthUser. See PmWiki authorizations
> Um . . . could be.
>
> So I checked SiteAdmin.AuthUser attr and found the following:
> (set by group) @lock
>
> I only have one group - admins.
>
> So how do I change this?

You don't want to change that -- it's essential to keep your SiteAdmin
group locked down tightly.

The instructions to install SiteAdmin.AuthUser include instructions on
how to give WikiSh "forceread" auth which allow this.  Is your site
behind a firewall or is it somewhere I could take a look?

-Peter