[pmwiki-users] Create New Page templates

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Apr 21 00:21:54 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Susan M. Garrett
<susanmgarrett at earthlink.net> wrote:
> To make things easier for my authors, I'm putting together a walk-through page to help my authors put their works into the wiki in a consistant format.
>
> What I'd like to do is set up a couple of create new page templates that could be launched from that page.

I put together a script you can find here:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiShExamples#CreatePageTemplate

that will do this.  It makes use of a "Templates" group and provides a
menu of any pages found within that group while allowing you to enter
a group and pagename to create using that template.

If it doesn't quite meet your requirements you can either modify it
yourself or let me know and I can probably come up with something...

-Peter