[pmwiki-users] question on dot in url

pmwiki-users at h-rd.org pmwiki-users at h-rd.org
Tue Apr 21 06:34:16 CDT 2009

Hi,

After installing pmwiki, I ran into a problem when trying to edit
pages.  I think it has to do with the names of the url I use:

http://www.name.org/othername.org/en/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

When I am going to try to edit a page, I go to a login page
(AuthUser).  The problem is that the OK button from the login page
references /en/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage?action=edit, which gets
translated to the url:
http://www.name.org/en/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage?action=edit
with          ^/othername.org^  missing.

I suspect this has to do something with dots not allowed in page
names?  Any idea how to resolve this?  (Obviously I am not in a
position to change the http://www.name.org/othername.org/ part of the
url, except to change my hosting provider).

thanks,

marc