[pmwiki-users] question on dot in url

pmwiki-users at h-rd.org pmwiki-users at h-rd.org
Tue Apr 21 08:22:22 CDT 2009

Hi,

after investigating further, I think that it mainly has to do with a
proxy setup and not with the dot in the name per se.

http://www.name.org/ is a proxy, which calls http://othername.org
(where pmwiki is installed)

I think the login OK button just generates a relative link, which is
of no use on the proxy.  Maybe that is related to:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00337
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00350

I would be glad to get any hints on how to resolve the issue.  All
links (login) work well when not using the proxy.

yours,

Marc