[pmwiki-users] Order of Appearance in Collaborated Pages

Lane Lester llester at info-fast.com
Thu Apr 23 14:56:02 CDT 2009

I want to do something in class tomorrow, and I'm hoping I can get a quick
tip to do it right.

I want to assign a class the task of finding examples of six types of
minerals, such that no two students can use the same example.

I'm going to set up a "QuickPoints" page with separate "include" links for
each student. They will edit their particular page, and the answers will all
show up in the "QuickPoints" page.

The trick is knowing which student found an example first, and I don't know
how to handle this online. The only solution I have so far is to have them
physically list their examples on the whiteboard (ugh).

Part of the complexity is that a student will have six examples in their
particular page, and each example may have a different time of posting
because of editing changes.

Do you see a way to handle this?

Lane