[pmwiki-users] display older page versions

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:15:04 CDT 2009

Howdy all,

I know some of you were looking for an easy way to view changes
between two arbitrary versions. So, I updated the ViewDiff recipe to
include a comparison form on the History page. It's pretty
rudimentary, so I welcome formatting changes to it or the ViewDiff
page itself. Anyway, just wanted to update this thread with the
status.

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
diafygi at gmail.com