[pmwiki-users] Adding revolving images

Ray Storey raystorey at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 02:37:26 CDT 2009

Hi Adam, and others.
I use RandomQuote recipe to achieve this.
See Rightbar of my PMWiki-based blog for examples of random quotes and random images.
Regards

Ray Storey
mob:         +66 8 9020 6237
Homepage: http://www.all-my-world.com

Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 19:24:13 +1200
From: nzskiwi at gmail.com
To: adameyring at gmail.com
CC: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Adding revolving images

I use ThumbGallery to achieve this, here, or see the pagelist here.

2009/8/7 Adam Eyring <adameyring at gmail.com>

Hi all,

I'm trying to add a series of changing images that only
are visible on the home page. Here's my project for a school Web site that will
have multiple users:
http://www.eyringfamily.whsites.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

The image changes, but it's always there regardless of
which link is clicked. The javascript is all in the pmwiki.tmpl file. Also, when
editing other pages, the password feature appears to be corrupted by the script.
Any advice for having the changing image only on the home page without affecting
the password feature?

Thanks a bunch.
Adam

pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com