[pmwiki-users] Documentation translations

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri Aug 7 11:43:20 CDT 2009

Petko Yotov a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> I am trying to make it easier for translators to check and update the PmWiki
> documentation in other languages. Currently the English language pages are
> actively maintained and up-to-date, but there are fewer edits in the other
> documentation groups.
>
> I have enabled a new line at the bottom of the PmWiki.* and PmWikiFr.*
> groups[1] with links to the same page in all other languages[2].
>
> Look at it:
>   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/BasicEditing
>   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiFr/BasicEditing

this seems pretty good :-)

Some time (years?) ago, I proposed to work on french translation, but
I'm now coordinator of the Linux Documentation Project (LDP) and so
have little or no time to keep working for PmWiki :-(

But I still use PmWiki for my personal site and follow the list. I
find the PmWiki community very responsive, efficient and friendly

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org