[pmwiki-users] Tiddlywiki-style tagging

Michael Fake michael.j.fake at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:27:15 CDT 2009

Hi Michael

> In Main.GroupFooter:
> (:pagelist link=Main/Dogs:)

Thanks so much for the speedy response, but I'm afraid this doesn't quite do
what I want. If I understand it right, this will list every page that has a
link [[Main/Dogs]] anywhere inside it, whereas I want the list to ONLY show
pages that I have tagged on purpose. e.g. I want to be able to write "cats
and [[Dogs]] don't get on" in one page, without it then showing up in the
list of pages tagged with "Dog".

The EditAttributes recipe and tweaks to the edit form look good, but I think
still leave me with the same problem - the list I generate will show casual
uses of [[Dogs]] along with specially tagged pages. I need to have some way
to distinguish the two, whilst still having both types of link take me
directly to the Main/Dogs page.

(p.s. sorry for starting this as a new thread. I've subscribed to the daily
digest, and it's not letting me reply to the individual email).