[pmwiki-users] Tagging like TiddlyWiki

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Aug 14 08:30:59 CDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Michael
Fake<michael.j.fake at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Essentially this is very similar to my original solution, but using
> underscores instead of asterisks, which means the pagelist doesn't refer to
> itself. It doesn't rely on any changes to categorygroups - this whole
> solution works independently of categories.
>
> It's still not perfect - I now have a bunch of links displaying on a page
> with an ugly underscore in front of them, although I guess I could live with
> that.

Another option would be to use [[!Dogs]] for one type of link and
[[Main/Dogs]] for the other, but this sounds somewhat nightmarish in
terms of a training issue...  The advantage is that it would get rid
of the ugly underscores.

If you did this then you could search for (:pagelist Main/Dogs:) or
(:pagelist !Dogs:) to differentiate.

-Peter